Sunday, September 16, 2007

NFL Week 2 Picks


I'll admit, I was a bit rusty Week 1, picking just 11 of 16 games correctly (that's 69 percent, folks). So I've done my research, read 57 descriptions of Eli's shoulder injury, and I'm prepared for battle.

My Week 2 picks:

Cincinnati 35 at Cleveland 13: Poor Browns' fans. They watch a loss and don't even get to see Brady Quinn.

Indianapolis 28 at Tennessee 24: Valiant effort by Titans, but Colts aren't the Super Bowl champs for nothing.

At St. Louis 24, San Francisco 14: Rams get first win on their friendly turf.

Green Bay 28 at NY Giants 21: All of a sudden, the NFC North isn't looking too bad.

At Pittsburgh 28, Buffalo 13: News is that the sale of Roethlisbergers is back up.

New Orleans 20 at Tampa Bay 13: Gritty win gets Saints in the win column.

At Carolina 31, Houston 17: Panthers' offense is back.

At Jacksonville 13, Atlanta 3: That Falcons' offense is anemic.

At Detroit 27, Minnesota 21: Yes, the Lions will be 2-0. But, believe me, it won't last.

Dallas 20 at Miami 14: Boys' offense does just enough.

At Arizona 28, Seattle 25: Big win for Cardinals in tight NFC West.

At Chicago 23, Kansas City 7: Bears are hungry for that first win... Chiefs are badd.

At Denver 31, Oakland 14: Raiders are even worse than the Chiefs. Ouch.

At Baltimore 23, NY Jets 9: Playing against that Baltimore defense can't be fun.

At New England 24, San Diego 23: Hard game to pick, but I can tell you Pats won't be affected by off-the-field distractions.

At Philly 20, Washington 13: Always a tough divisional matchup, but Eagles are solid on both sides of the ball.

All right, time to get the chips n' salsa.

I'm out.

No comments: